Saturday, January 22, 2005

Bring It On~!

AHaha.. I seriously don't know what to write.. But i need to start wrting something now or else i KNOW that i wont want to write anything nex week. ^______^;;;

9:01am, Fri, 21stJan'05,
notes: (Hari Raya Haji Holidays!!) .. newsflash: a mosquito has been detained and placed in a container for allegedly sucking the blood of an innocent girl, who happens to be a hardcore mosquito torturer! Tough Luck Dude!

I'm going back today!! For a day.. Then I'll be back in my hot and stuffy mmucyber hostel room on saturday. Sad decision. But piles and piles of work to do.. and the thing is.. i dunno when or where to start! Well, I think most of us go through the same dillema everydayyyy... WHAhahaa! Well, back to going back home. I'm taking the bus to Melaka with my beautiful roomate, Violet, who's from Melaka too~ It'll take me.. at least 4hrs of travelling from Cyber to Melaka.. IF everything goes well.. there'd be no JAMs, and bus tickets are available.. I guess plus at least an hour of waiting for the bus..I'll be back just in time for dinner today! Hopefully..!

Actually, I didn't want to go back. But judging from the food stalls in my campus, I think i better.. There's no food to eat here!! I know it'll be good for me, as i can go on with my diet scheme, but my mind is a rather weak one, just thinking of my friends going back to their homes and eating GOOD food.. I just can't help it! HEhehee..

I guess that's all for now.. I'll continue when I get back from Melaka.. I Pwomish! ^_____^;;

Song of the Day~ " Time Lapse Consortium- Patrollin' "

Cya When I Cya~!

*~WinterJo~*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Powered by Blogger