Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Finding Out What I Want In Life..

4:52pm, Wed, 26stJan'05, notes: (Just Another normal day) .. newsflash: girl dies of accesive stress and pressure in one of the rooms in MMU's hostel..it is said that she bit off a few of her friend's fingers to release stress then died after knowing that one of them didn't wash his/her hands after his/her toilet break..

I was pondering about something.. What do I want in life.. Anyone can help me out here? Sometimes I just wished that I'm not doing much to achieve what I want.. Guess I didn't even bother thinking about this til now.. Heheh..I'm sure after I've found it out.. Tonnes of regrets would rush in..

Sorry about the pessimistic mood..Feeling kinda serious now.. ehehe..

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Powered by Blogger