Monday, February 14, 2005

Chinese Niu` Year~!! Erm Chinese "Kai" Year.. I Mean..

6:47pm, Mon, 14thFeb'05, notes: (Valentino Day~! *lap lap lap lap~! lap is all araun~~!* ) .. Stowie of the Day: This is a day where everybody's pockets go dry and Cadbury, Vochelle, florists turn to millionairres. It is said that nowadays.. those electronic companies are taking the sharetoo and getting richer on V-day.. Those of you who received handphones/digicams/watches for your V-Day.. You're One Lucky Devil YOuuuuuu!!!!

Just arrived in uni.. From a long CNY holiday.. A lot has happened before, during and also after the newyear.. lots of drastic changes in life and also in looks! Well.. this is what i've done the whole week.

New Year's Eve Eve~: Cleaning cleaning.. and more cleaning.. (some of mom's nagging is thrown in too.. tee hee hee~) For lunch, i cooked for the whole family those soya mee(look like kuey teow) Soup with Homemade Minced Meatballs and Veggies. Quality: Eatable.. Whaha! owh.. and shopping.. I've never shopped this long before.. and THIS much.. I wonder how much Jaya Jusco make during festive days like this.. Woops.. on to my routine for the day.. me n my dad cut hair for the new year.. i dunno why i decided to cut my hair.. just felt like i wanted to buang all the suey suey stuffs and all.. and it's like.. having a new life.. anyway.. this is wat i had become.. monstrous? INDEED!

Before the 'hair cutting' experience:


After the 'hair cutting' experience:


Ooo.. Before the NewYear's Eve..Mom spotted a snake at my backyard~! Took a pic of it..erm.. took lotsa pics of it.. unfortunately, no macro lense.. so the pic is kinda blur.. bcos the snake is so puny..anyway, this is one of it.. ^_____^



New Year's Eve: Started the day by sending my sis off to the bus station for she wont be joining me n my family to welcome the new year but spending her CNY with her in-laws to be..SOBz! (Teary Eyes) ..Then..Helped mom in cleaning house..Helped mom water the plants washed the patio.. washed the tables n chairs.. initially.. i'm the washmaster.. hahaha.. lame lame joke..*geleng kepala* ANywayyyyyy... my bro hanged the stretch of fire crackers and when midnight strucked.. my uncles and aunties came to my house to witness the burning of the firecrackers.. and 5, 4, 3, 2, 1~! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARRRrrrrrrrr~!! Hugs n Kisses are tossed around like a 70% discount spree in giordano..and then me and my family and my relatives stampeded to the nex relative's house, lit firecrackers.. and the nex, lit more firecrackers.. and the nex, lit.. and the nex, lit lit.. 6 relative's houses to be exact~ All in the same Area~! So we all went stampeding like there was no tomorrow.. HEhehEE! Then I went back to ma empty room and slept with a grin on ma face..

1st Day of CNy: Chai sern tao~! Chai sern tao~! Pocket melimpah limpah with ang paossssss~~! pao pao paoos~! *dances* Went visiting from house to house.. One of my personal fave is when i go to my 2nd unc's house to eat nasi himpit, rendang.. and the oh~so mouth watering yummylicious sotong samballlllllll..........and my 4th aunt's cookingssss..... yum yum yum~! (btw, gained 1kg this new year.. what the heck~ HEHEHE) What can I say.. 1st days are always filled with FOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDddddddddddd~!

2nd uncle's dogs were wearing neckties for CNY!!! Aaaaaaawwwwwwwww~! So Cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee~!




2nd Day of CNY: more food.. more angpao.. gambled in my 2nd unc's house.. (2nd time gambling in ma whole life.. i promise! HAHAHA) While everyone is gambling the RM1 per game routine.. i played rm 0.20 per game.. I'm a scrooge.. Full-Stop~ HAHAHAa! I lost rm0.60 in that game.. ARgh!!!!! Dem Sakit HAtiiiii!! I brought rm0.60.. and i lost it allll......... Luckily i din bring more than that.. WHAhaha!! I had a good time losing though.. Listening to my cousins disturbing and bombarding me for gambling oni 20cents.. Priceless moments.. ^____^ When i went back home.. all my bro's frens were there.. having their own gambling and drinkin sessions one of them was my schoolmate, i wonder how she got there.. ah~ gf to my bro's fren.. Wokayyy Skip topiccccc......They got crazyyyyy and one of them danced with ma mom.. dem funny.. Ooh Yeahh.. My sis came bek from her "in-law-to-be"s place on this day too00..~ YEAyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~!!

3rd day of CnY: Went to collect more angpaosssss... but this time, went to seremban to collect~ When it comes to angpaos, i wud go as far as seremban or penang to collect.. HAHaha! It's not about the money~! Luck MaHH!!!! Went to makan dinner there.. Best la..... Lo Sang oso~~ Lo Lo Lo Sanggggggg~! High Highhhhhh~~ I had the bestest time there~ Yay YAy~! Oooo.... Dat night i took out rm20 to play in a game of blackjack.. And I lost!!! yippee doo dah.. =_- ;; Need more angpao's for luck i guess.. AHhaha.. *Lesson for the day: Gambling Sucks.. Always...~*

4th Day of CNy: Back in Mlk.. Get Ready for my class of 1999 IJC Gathering~ Baju Baju all belum iron.. HAHAha~ Then.. My very very good fren from skool came to pick me up.. while waiting for the others, she lepaked and consumed my cookies and all.. hehehe~! Really missed her.. Well.. during the gathering.. when we walked in.. we really made so much noise.. 5 people can make THAT much noise.. our laughter can be heardfrom a mile away.. Aaahh.. good times.. Well.. oni 2% of all the whole 1999 form 5's was there.. but we still had our deserved amount of fun~ Pic of the whole form 5 of '99's grp photo~ here~!



5th day.. : Whole day sick..Bones Aching, joints aching.. Head aching.. Everything aching.. Slept whole day.. I wonder what everyone did that day.. I know my sis's bf was playin X-Box at night.. I woke up at 10.. just to find out that my parents went out clubbing.. AHAHaha.. Old peepol's clubbing.. Drinking n all.. I wish i was young at heart like them.. LOLx.. Anyway.. after finding out that my parent's are missing.. I went back to bed..

Then this leads me to today..woke up at 7.30am.. due to the over accessive sleep i had the day b4.. then packed my things, get ready to go bek to uni.. and found out it's still early.. so i sat down n watch the Live Telecast Grammy Awards~ while slicing n dicing the ingredients for my Homemade Spaghetti~! When everything's ready, I cooked the spaghetti to bring bek to my uni for dinner~ Yippeeeeeeeeee~!! Now eating la.. yum yummmmm~! *burpppppppppiessss*

Owh yeah..~! Enuff Chitter Chatter Nagger Lagger~! This Ends My Report on 'Chinese New Year With Mewwie~' Tune In Soon for The Next Episode: 'GEMA 2005 With Mewwie~' On Mewwie.Blogspot.com~! Cya Soon~! Eppy Valentino Day~!!

Song O Da Day: Time Lapse Consortium: Cholula *One, Two, Cha Cha Cha~ Three, Four, Cha Cha Cha~!* (This song really made me imagine my mom n dad in those ChaCha days.. HAHaha.. Nice!

Cya When I Cya~!

*~WinterJo~*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Powered by Blogger