Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Ap-Late Ap-Late~

8:47pm, Wed, 2 March'05, notes: Brush up on shouting "Fire~! Fire~! Tolong ToLong~!" Really need it today.. Stowie of the Day: Tonight, some fellas decided, "Why not we force the entire HB3(A hostel block of chiqz) out of their rooms?? I hope they are all in their nighties~! " Yes.. They are gonna force us out with their fire-drill tactic and it'll be done exactly between 10pm to 3am tonight.. Take note galz~ We dun want those wolves waiting downstairs with cameras n all.. I suggest y'all leave your room at 9pm.. Have a late dinner, then hang out at someone else's place til everything's over. Those who has lotsa work tonight.. Pandai pandai la ek?

Well, I betta stop here for now.. I dunno when are they shuttin the electricity down. Just to be safe.. I Sign off first.. I don't want to rewrite this blog again.. HAHAHa~

Song O Da Day: Sheila On 7- Pemuja Rahsia [Indon Songs Anyone? Even Better, SO7 Rapping, Anyone?! WHAHAha~! I Like this song.. I should make it my blog theme song.. I dunno why I feel so happy just listening to the "La LA La LA La La la~". Those in campus can take a listen to it on my blog~ Those out of campus.. pity pity.. MUAHAHAhaa~! K K.. I'll send/burn to you IF you want.. ;) ]

Signing Off,

*~WinterJo~*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Powered by Blogger