Thursday, December 08, 2005

Songs Reflects Your Life.. I Guess.. >_<

12.30pm, Wednesday, 23rd November'05, Notes: I've noticed that throughout my whole years of studying in MMU, I've been the Jack-Of-All-Trades, getting interested in so many different things which I think really gave me insights of the many things in life.. One thing's for sure is that it has helped in one way or another in certain assignments of mine. For instance, my current interest in D&D (Dungeons and Dragons) has given me a very good and solid idea for my FYP (Final Year Project). I am kinda happy with my ever-changing interests syndrome.. Although, some interests are permanently stuck with me, for instance, my snowflake collection droolin', 50sen collectin, or my craze in music.. But is it really THAT good to constantly change ur interests? Does it reflect the way I am in my life's decisions? I wonder..


Fritz was asking me to do this questionairre thing, so here it is.. After so long.. Sorry for the delay Fritz! Basically I was required to choose a band/artist and answer the following questions using only their song titles as answer.. So my choice would be Lifehouse.

1. Are you male or female?
Unknown

2. Describe yourself.
Just Another Name

3. How do SOME people feel about you?
We'll Never Know

4. How do you feel about yourself?
Out of Breath

5. Describe your ex-girlfriend/ex-boyfriend.
Sick Cycle Carousel

6. Describe current girlfriend/boyfriend.
Hanging by A Moment

7. Describe where you want to be.
Somewhere In Between

8. Describe how you live.
Am I Ever Gonna Find Out

9. Describe how you love.
Take Me Away

10.What would you ask for if you had just one wish?
Everything

11.Share a few words of wisdom.
The End has only Begun

12.Favourite things.
My Precious

13.Describe your day.
Undone

14.Now say goodbye.
Better Luck Next Time



Song of the Day: James Blunt's song entitled Tears and Rain.. Where one wants freedom.. but isn't sure wether it's the right thing to do.. To step out of the comfort zone.. Well, that's my views of the song's meaning.. What do you think it means?


So that is all i guess.. Til I blog again, Cya When I Cya~ *Waives*


*~WinterJo~*

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Powered by Blogger