Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Proof of A Fat Corporate Jo

1:35pm, Wednesday, 25thMay'05, Notes: Never eat when ur stressed.. This is a community service announcement for all~

Proof~! Hey.. while we are at it.. see my new Swarovski crystal snowflake pendant~ Nice ek? ^_^ It is the latest pride n joy in my snowflake collection~! MUAkeRs~!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com=^_^=Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is where I start my stressing work and eat a lot.. (there's a shelf beside me which contains lotsa chocolates and sweets for me to munch when i do my stressful work) ^_^;;;

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is ALL the Galaxy Staffs.. the girl n guy at the back-left is Nora and Masrul the video editors, and Lydia in blue, Ihan in pink is the clerk, Bika front-left and the BOSS who's sitting in the middle, Pn. Jamilah Taib.. Typing her name gives me the shivers.. HUHU! Respect!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Us, pretending to have a meeting.. just for the sake of modeling.. CHEEESE~! ^_^;;

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Shong O Da DAe: Lifehouse- Everything.. Kinda outdated.. but I heard it on LaunchCast after so long.. Jiwang song.. Makes me wana cry when i hear it.. Maybe it's the way he sang the song.. Sobbbbbbbb

Ok ok.. Too much lifehouse.. The Shong of the day for today is.. Nirvana- Lithium.. This song is good to sing along to when u r in those semi-stress times.. Ehem~Ehem~ ~I'm so ugly, but that's okay, 'cause so are you~! We've broken our mirrors~!~ *headnods* Ooooooooooo YEahhhhhhhhhhhh~!!!!!! \:D/

*~WinterJo~*

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Powered by Blogger