Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Under Construction~! Layout in Progressssssss~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm trying to change the interface of my blog..hey~ dun visit my blog til i'm done.. hope i dun screw up in this.. wish me luck! HAHaha!

Song I'll Be Listenin To While Changing Blog's Interface: Savage Garden's Affirmation. Catchy song.. and the lyrics... Fuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh.. There are quite a few sentences in the lyrics that i like.. for example.. I believe that junk food tastes so good because it’s bad for you, I believe that beauty magazines promote low self esteem, I believe you don’t know what you’ve got until you say goodbye, I believe that family is worth more than money or gold, I believe forgiveness is the key to your unhappiness.. Hehe! So So true........ Especially the junk food one.. *tabik!*

*~WinterJo~*

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Powered by Blogger