Saturday, August 13, 2005

In A Totally Different Definition of Me~

7:30am, Tuesday, 16thAugust'05, Notes: Have you ever think of what you're really like in other people's eyes? Yes.. I am trying hard to avoid thinking about it.. but it just constantly invades my mind almost everyday.. But I can't do much I guess.. But one thing about this kinda issues is that they have so many questionaires that help u
basically see what you are in people's eyes.. I've done a lot in a couple of days just to see wether the results are more or less the same.. Here's what i got..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To those who constantly visit my blog, this one is new.. My pangkat in Naruto.. Ahaha..

Quiz Result Provided By: theOtaku.com.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In anime character version, I'm somewhat my own weakness.. HAhaha.. Sweeeeeeeeeetttttsssssss...... *Sugar High~* 8-}

HASH(0x8a997e0)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If I was a character in a movie/play/smthng.. The results indirectly states that despite my luck.. I am very blur, boring and useless..or.. worse.. being used.. @_@ (Come to think of it.. Frodo?).. Dat's not a good thing ain't it?


The Key Character

- You Are The Key Character

"It's what I was meant to do."
You are the true enigma. No one knows much about you, you do not understand much of yourself,and your life seems to carry no purpose. Yet regardless of everything around you - everyone knows that you are here for some reason, even if no one yet knows what that is. Things seem to simply fall into place for you. Almost as though some force is working either through you, for you, or around you. No matter your troubles, you have been sent here to unlock something. This is your destiny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now.. If I was.. A.. Dice~! Ahhh yesss.... All D&D players should try this.. Anyway, one more questionaire that revealed that I am boring.. and also useless.. NUuuuuuuu!!!!


I am a d6


You are a good old-fashioned six-sided cube, otherwise known as a d6. Others know you to be plain, predictable, conservative, average, ordinary, and downright boring. You prefer to describe yourself as dependable, honest, practical and trustworthy. People usually know what to expect from you, since you rarely hold any surprises. You hate to make decisions, and if forced to decide, you'll always fall back on how it was done in the past. You always order the same thing at your favorite restaurant, and your jokes, while funny, are never too offensive. It seems that you are well liked, but maybe that's simply because there's nothing to hate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bleach fans should do this questionaire.. But don't be sad if you didn't get Ichigo or Rukia or Orihime.. Well I didn't get what I wanted.. Well.. Who caressss.... It matches my personality I guess.. POWERFUL! PROTECTIVE!!! YEAH RITEEEEE!!!!!! @_@




Shong for the Lost~: Hope Leaves- Opeth, When I listen to it.. I feel calmed.. the lyrics are sad though.. But I dunno why I feel happy listening to it.. What can I say.. I'm weird.. As so they say.. =p
Seriously recommend y'll to read the lyrics and listen to the song.. Those who fell out of love or having problems with life shud relate to this song.. But dun be suicidal k?

Nothing is worth ur own life~ ^____^;;


*~WinterJo~*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Powered by Blogger