Saturday, April 22, 2006

Comic Fiesta~!

4.30pm, Saturday, 22 April '06, Notice: Sorry everyone for not updating my blog since last year.. I've been busy with a lot of things.. I'll try to explain most of it here in this post aight? Let me go through it one by one.. Ahaha..

Date: 17th & 18th December 2005
Event: Comic Fiesta~!

Comic Fiesta was nice.. It was my first cosplay as Momo Hinamori of the Bleach anime. (Thanks to those who has voted!!! ^_^) The costume was Cubbie's costume. All I had to do was walk around in it.. ahaha.. It felt weird though.. with people callin me "Hinamori, can I have a pic with you?" is kinda weird.. But cool.. ahaha.. That's when I think to myself.. "What would Hinamori do? How'd she pose?" O_o

This is Me in the Hinamori Costume.. Ehehe..
Image hosting by Photobucket

Bleachers~
Image hosting by Photobucket

Jojo Jinajori and Yumichika~
Image hosting by Photobucket

I'll add more later.. by demand.. if no one demand for it then i wont add more piccies lo.. ahaha..

*~WinterJo~*


 

Powered by Blogger