Saturday, April 22, 2006

PROM Nights~!

5.14pm, Saturday, 22nd April'06, Notes: Since I have a increasing demand for the Prom Night Photos.. I'll skip the other events for now.. and focus more on the prom night.. Aight? Aight~! ^_^

uNite~!

Date: 12th April 2006
Venue: PICC, Putrajaya.

uNite was a very grand event.. the fact that it was held in PICC, Putrajaya it looked grand and it is a beautiful place to make your prom night happen. Though there's a lot of bad reviews on it, I don't want to talk about it.. I've had enough high blood pressure and I guess talkin about it will make me sulk even more. Alright! Think positive.. Think positive~!!! Aummmmm...... ^_^

Well.. apart from all the bad reviews.. I think uNite was okay because I got to see all my friends wearing their best outfits and all. I got to go to uNite with my 2 sons and my petto~! Which was great~! ^_^ Despite their frowns and sighs.. I could see that a lot of them had fun meeting their friends and seeing everyone looking somewhat different from when they were around campus. Which is a rather cool thing. Well here are some piccies~! Just click on the link aight~?

Click!


FCM Night - 2nd ACAA Awards Night!!!!

Date: 19th April 2006
Venue: Hilton, KL Sentral.

Well.. FCM Night deserves the best prom night ever this year.. Well come to think of it.. uNite didn't seem like a prom night.. ahaha.. alright alright.. enough uNite dissing jokes.. But.. hey.. It's partially true.. ANYyyyyyWAyy.. FCM Night was kewl.. Got to see a lot of my coursemates and also my juniors dressed to kill is kinda kewl. Well.. FCM Night was a rather well balanced Prom Night.. One thing's for sure is that the committees didn't treat the VIPs like golden babies nor they did not treat their guests(us) as strays.. I guess it was because there was no big shots like Tun Siti Hasmah or Tun Dr. Mahathir. But.. What do we care? We just love the fun that they've got installed for everyone! If the Tun was there.. He would most prolly get more fun sitting down n watching the performances and getting the fun vibe rather than getting his normal VVIP treatment from all the events that he has gone to. Which is a total bore and a cliche' for him. I loved the fact that majority of the performers were MMU students and the guest performers were fun too! The opening dancers were great.. and the Tom Jones singer was entertaining.. Couldn't sit still when i was eating.. Was bopping my head n swaying from side to side.. ahaha..

When we stepped foot outside the ballroom itself, we couldn't get into the ballroom.. But.. That was the coolest part! While we were busy standing around at the ballroom's entrance taking pictures and mingling.. We were constantly served with mocktails, chips and peanuts.. Yumz~ Oh yea.. Which reminds me.. While we were mingling.. There were 2-3 photographers taking pictures of us.. Which made Esther a bit Shy.. Ahaha.. Is that the word? She kept saying "Aiyo.. See see.. Got someone taking our picture behind the tiang. Paparazi!" throughout the whole night, she told me the same photographer kept trying to take our pictures *Snap Snap* "See see! It's him again!! ARGHhhhhh" WAhaha.. Esther.. you're dem farnee la.. =p

Well, when we got into the hall.. It was kinda small but the lightings and all.. Is kewl.. The montage for the opening was great! (Thanks to Spazz) .. and the food was right on time(we were served during the event director's speech! Which makes us stuck to the seat munching and happily listening to the speeches), tasty, full of variety and the portion was a lil too much! the fact that they have waiters serving 2 tables Max was nice.. Our Glass is always full.. our tables is always ready for the next dish.. Aahh.. Felt so great.. I don't know.. Maybe it is that phobia of goin to a crappy prom night.. But this.. Is kewl..

Well.. there are more cool parts about this prom night.. 1.. I lost my voice while rooting for Bika to be the Prom Queen - Ms. Maya of the night.. And also Tariq as the Prom King - Mr. Max.. Ahaha.. 2. Both of them won the title~! I was glad that my throat wasn't strained for nothing.. ahaha.. Congrats to Mr. Max and Ms. Maya~!

Wooo.. Piccies~! Click on this Link~!

Click!

There's one more Night.. But It's not a prom night.. it's an awards night.. The thing is supposed to be on the 29th of April 2006, Somewhere in Putrajaya. Supposed to go there makan makan only.. eheh.. We'll see how that is gonna go.. ^_^

I Guess that's all for now.. More updates laterrrr~~!! WAHahaa!!

Shong o Da day~! : Yui's "Merry Go Round" I guess it's one of her latest single.. and it's a nice song.. Oh yea.. Yui is the singer for the one of the closing songs in Bleach~ The title is "Life".. Most people get confused, Yui? or Yui Horie? I was too.. But.. Both of them are two different individuals.. Ahaha.. So.. Yui is Yui.. and Yui Horie is Yui Horie~ =p Oh yea.. Her album is nice ehhhhh..........

*~WinterJo~*

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Powered by Blogger