Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Camine Ma Love~! You're A Doll~!!!!! *Squeeels*

1.55am, Wednesday, 26nd April'06, Thoughts: I'm now looking for a new passion.. a new.. hobby.. something to last me when I graduate and start workin.. I don't know.. I'm somewhat lost when it comes to what I want.. I want something that never stops amusing me.. something that could WhooSh~ me away whenever I needed the attention.. I am still unsure of what I want.. and I am praying that I find it out soon..

Fritz was showing me a something from a whole different website.. a website which genre I've never been in before.. www.dreamofdoll.com.. and I found.. Something rather appealing.. I don't know why.. but I think I'm in love with a doll!! AAHaha.. When I said that Camine's a doll.. I meant both literally and also in a figure of speech.. How I wish I could get him.. O_o *Clings to Camine*

Image hosting by Photobucket

Song of The Day: Koe by Tsukiko Amano.. I think this song was one of the single from the Fatal Frame 3 PS2 game.. I for one.. Won't play it.. But.. This song.. is so nice.. dreamy n eerie n sad song.. Ahaha..


*~WinterJo~*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Powered by Blogger