Thursday, December 21, 2006

One More Update for 2006~~

21st December 2006, Thursday, 10:33pm: Have you ever felt that there's this emptiness in you.. no matter how you try to fill it up, it still feels empty.. I can't understand the theories beneath it.. So lately my mood have been very very down..

I still want to keep my life going on, I want to keep my life active.. Even though I am working now.. I don't want it to be a boring routine.. I want to still throw in some fun into my life.. I want to meet my friends.. I want to go out n enjoy myself like when I was in Uni.. I don't want to be a boring personnnnnn bahhhhhhh........ I know I've got a lot to do when I go home.. Writing English notes n all.. But I need a speck of my old social life to keep me going on with life positively.. >.< When can I start doing what I've always wanted? Can I start lepaking again?? These are the things I've been asking myself ever since I started working..

So nowadays, when I need to break free and go out to see my friends.. I pinjam Kym's Lil cute Kelisa~ Thanks Kym for trusting me to drive your car~ ^_^ Everytime I go out.. I'll make sure that I drive in full alertness.. O_o HEhee.. It feels nice driving once a while... I'm glad I have my driving's license dy~ YippEEEeeeee~!

Well..for those of my friends who don't really know what I am doing now, I am currently working as a Multimedia Developer for Pelangi Publications, The PMT (Pelangi Multimedia Technologies) Division. My three-month temporary period is almost over, end of this month, then I'll have to decide on wether I want to continue working in Pelangi as a permanent employee. But I think I'll go permanent.. for a few years..

Lodgings? Well I have my own room and toilet in Bandar Puteri, for now it's a room with no cupboards.. (I can't find any suitable cupboard!.. Yeah I'm THAT picky!) So i think i'm gonna ask my dad to make one for me. Gonna send in my design this weekend and we'll see how it goes.. ;) I'm currently staying with my cousin Kymberly, and we always have this cooking sessions where we cook anything that's in the fridge or anything that is in our reach. The kitchen's all ours. :D That's because we are the only girls in the house.. The rest of the housemates are all guys.. I'm glad I am staying at the ground floor of the house.. and also glad that I am not sharing toilet with guys.. Because some guys didn't really pass their toilet 'shooting' skill.. Har har.. Well.. once a while there will be someone who uses my toilet.. leaves cigarette butts and pee stains here n there.. and I have to clean it up.. *sighs*.. if that still goes on.. After I've warned them.. I'm gonna lock ma room and the toilet! HAH!

What's up in my life? Quite a lot though.. But I'll skip the old stories and go to the current one.. Which happened last Sunday(17.12.06). It was Comic Fiesta 06, Cubbie, Bulma and I went to CF together. Firstly, I'd like to thank Cubz for being my goth lolita consultant for the whole legs-aching saturday, for making it all happen..:D Thanks Cubz~! :D After the last minute shopping and the sleepless night the day before, we were ready to go~ The costume was quite kewl considering the time we had to buy everything for the cosplay the day before CF.. We came up with a very rojak goth character.. With theme n all.. HEhe.. A winged gothic christmas elf~ Sounds kewl ek?


CF was kewl, everything got upgraded compared to the previous CF.. The Emcees were a bit cocky.. but ok la.. they kept the crowd entertained with their mumbles n all..hmm.. the singer that day was kewl too. :D and the cosplayers.. Ooo..... drooool! So chunnnnnnnn....... The costumes n all! The standard of the cosplaying and the costume is way better during the CF 06..


Piccies coming up~


Mewwie Kwishmas..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Goth Elves Just Wana Lepak, Take Piccies and Ignore Santa~ ... and that dirty longkang.. :p
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I see.. chun men.. BWAHAhaha!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Eye bags eye bags.. ^.^
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hah! Macho pose! Who wants a boot in da butt?? Come come.. NGEhehe..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No.. It's not a bra..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wah.. didn't know the pic will end up making Carol look so seducing.. :p
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bunny Surprise~!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I found out that..Eye liners are fun..It blocks people from noticing my eye bags! ^_^;;
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

How isit? Any room for improvements? We are going to have a photoshoot to retake the pics we didn't get to take during the CF day.. maybe end of this month or next year. We'll see.. :D Eh Cubz? NGUhUhuuu..


Song for the day..
Orange Range - Viva Rock lol.. It begins like an army song.. then.. The chorus kewl eh.. FUAH! Listen to the guitar.. :P .. The rapping.. Shiok.. Who wants the song? PM me on Yahoo~

*~Winter~*

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Powered by Blogger